Page last reviewed: 31 Jan 2019
- Loan calculator – compare 9 companies in Kentucky;
- Legal information – consumer rights and obligations of lenders;
- Payday loan help – what to do if you are in trouble;
- Cities – detailed review of payday lenders in biggest cities in Kentucky;
Payday loans calculator
Important features of Kentucky payday lending laws:
- The maximum amount of loan is $500.
- The loan term can not exceed 60 days.
- The finance charge shall not exceed $17.65 per $100 of loan plus $1 state fee.
Summary of regulations could be found here.
Payday loan help
If you need help visit the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) or call Toll-Free 1-800-388-2227 for assistance with credit problems and creditors.
For detailed review of payday lenders in each city, please click the link:
Payday loans review in Kentucky