Page last reviewed: 22 Jan 2019
- Loan calculator – 1 company in Minnesota;
- Legal information – consumer rights and obligations of lenders;
- Payday loan help – what to do if you are in trouble;
- Cities – detailed review of payday lenders in biggest cities in Minnesota;
Payday loans calculator
Important features of Minnesota payday lending laws:
- The maximum amount of loan is $350.
- The loan term can not exceed 30 days.
- The maximum finance is based on a loan amount. For amounts in excess of $250 a charge may be added of up to six percent of the loan, but not less than $17.50, plus $5 administrative fee.
Summary of regulations could be found here.
Payday loan help
If you need help visit the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) or call Toll-Free 1-800-388-2227 for assistance with credit problems and creditors.
For detailed review of payday lenders in each city, please click the link:
Payday loans review in Minnesota