Page last reviewed: 12 Nov 2018
- Loan calculator – compare 10 companies in Missouri;
- Legal information – consumer rights and obligations of lenders;
- Payday loan help – what to do if you are in trouble;
- Cities – detailed review of payday lenders in biggest cities in Missouri;
Payday loans calculator
Important features of Missouri payday lending laws:
- The maximum loan amount is $500.
- The loan term can not be less than 14 days or exceed 31 days.
- Total amount of ineterest and fees on any single loan can not be greater than 75 percent of the initial loan amount.
Summary of regulations could be found here.
Payday loan help
If you need help visit the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) or call Toll-Free 1-800-388-2227 for assistance with credit problems and creditors.
For detailed review of payday lenders in each city, please click the link:
Payday loans review in Missouri