Page last reviewed: 30 Aug 2018
- Loan calculator – compare 12 companies in Nebraska;
- Legal information – consumer rights and obligations of lenders;
- Payday loan help – what to do if you are in trouble;
- Cities – detailed review of payday lenders in biggest cities in Nebraska;
Payday loans calculator
Important features of Nebraska payday lending laws:
- The maximum amount of check a lender can hold from one borrower is $500. As a result the maximum loan amount is $425.
- The loan term can not exceed 34 days.
- The finance charge shall not exceed 15% on the principal.
Summary of regulations could be found here.
Payday loan help
If you need help visit the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) or call Toll-Free 1-800-388-2227 for assistance with credit problems and creditors.
For detailed review of payday lenders in each city, please click the link: