Page last reviewed: 07 June 2018
- Loan calculator – compare 16 companies in Nevada;
- Legal information – consumer rights and obligations of lenders;
- Payday loan help – what to do if you are in trouble;
- Cities – detailed review of payday lenders in biggest cities in Nevada;
Payday loans calculator
Important features of Nevada payday lending laws:
- The lender is required to verify the borrower`s ability to repay the loan.
- The borrower must provide proof of income with paycheck stubs, statements, or other documentation. The loans
are capped at 25% of the borrower`s gross, monthly income. The lender should also be considering such things as the borrower`s other financial obligations.
- You may rescind the payday loan if you return the loan amount by the end of the next business day after you obtain the loan.
- Lender may charge a fee of not more than $25 for a returned check. Lender may only charge maximum of two fees if check returned for insufficient funds. Lender may only charge maximum of one fee if check returned due to account closure.
Summary of consumer rights could be found here.
Payday loan help
Consumers who can not pay their loan in time may find information on the website of Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada.
For detailed review of payday lenders in each city, please click the link: