Page last reviewed: 27 July 2018
- Loan calculator – compare 13 companies in New Mexico;
- Legal information – consumer rights and obligations of lenders;
- Payday loan help – what to do if you are in trouble;
- Cities – detailed review of payday lenders in biggest cities in New Mexico;
Payday loans calculator
Important features of New Mexico payday lending laws:
- The APR is capped at 175%.
- All loans must have initial maturity of 120 days.
- Repayment plan cannot be smaller than four payments of loan principal and interest.
Summary of consumer rights could be found here.
Payday loan help
If you need help visit the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) or call Toll-Free 1-800-388-2227 for assistance with credit problems and creditors.
For detailed review of payday lenders in each city, please click the link:
Payday loans review in New Mexico