Page last reviewed: 03 Oct 2018
- Loan calculator – compare 14 companies in Oklahoma;
- Legal information – consumer rights and obligations of lenders;
- Payday loan help – what to do if you are in trouble;
- Cities – detailed review of payday lenders in biggest cities in Oklahoma;
Payday loans calculator
Important features of Oklahoma payday lending laws:
- The maximum amount of loan is $500.
- Lenders are not allowed to issue two or more loans to the same borrower at a time.
- The loan term can not be less than seven days or exceed 30 days.
- The finance charge shall not exceed $15 for every $100 advanced up to the first $300. For the amount in excess of $300, the lender could charge up to $10 for every $100 of loan.
Summary of regulations could be found here.
Payday loan help
If you need help visit the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) or call Toll-Free 1-800-388-2227 for assistance with credit problems and creditors.
For detailed review of payday lenders in each city, please click the link: