Page last reviewed: 21 Mar 2019
- Loan calculator – compare 7 companies in Tennessee;
- Legal information – consumer rights and obligations of lenders;
- Payday loan help – what to do if you are in trouble;
- Cities – detailed review of payday lenders in biggest cities in Tennessee;
Payday loans calculator
Important features of Tennessee payday lending laws:
- The maximum face amount of check is $500. As a result the maximum loan amount is $425.
- The loan term can not exceed 31 days.
- The fee can not be greater than 15 percent of the face amount of check.
Summary of regulations could be found here.
Payday loan help
If you need help visit the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) or call Toll-Free 1-800-388-2227 for assistance with credit problems and creditors.
For detailed review of payday lenders in each city, please click the link: