Page last reviewed: 25 Jan 2019
- Loan calculator – compare 10 companies in Wisconsin;
- Legal information – consumer rights and obligations of lenders;
- Payday loan help – what to do if you are in trouble;
- Cities – detailed review of payday lenders in biggest cities in Wisconsin;
Payday loans calculator
Important features of Wisconsin payday lending laws:
- The maximum amount of check a lender can hold from one borrower is $1500 or 35 percent of the customer’s gross monthly income, whichever is less.
Summary of regulations could be found here.
Payday loan help
If you need help visit the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) or call Toll-Free 1-800-388-2227 for assistance with credit problems and creditors.
For detailed review of payday lenders in each city, please click the link:
Payday loans review in Wisconsin