Page last reviewed: 29 Aug 2018
- Loan calculator – compare four companies in Wyoming;
- Legal information – consumer rights and obligations of lenders;
- Payday loan help – what to do if you are in trouble;
- Cities – detailed review of payday lenders in biggest cities in Wyoming;
Payday loans calculator
Important features of Wyoming payday lending laws:
- There are no restrictions on maximum loan amount.
- The loan term can not exceed one calendar month.
- The finance charge shall not exceed 20% on the principal, up to a maximum of $30 for a single loan.
Summary of regulations could be found here.
Payday loan help
If you need help visit the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) or call Toll-Free 1-800-388-2227 for assistance with credit problems and creditors.
For detailed review of payday lenders in each city, please click the link: