Page last reviewed: 22 Apr 2019
- Loan calculator – compare 8 companies in Florida;
- Legal information – consumer rights and obligations of lenders;
- Payday loan help – what to do if you are in trouble;
- Cities – detailed review of payday lenders in biggest cities in Florida.
Payday loans calculator
Important features of Florida payday lending laws:
- The maximum loan amount is $500.
- The loan term may not be less than 7 days or more than 31 days.
- The fee can not be greater than $10 per $100 advanced plus $5 verification fee.
Summary of regulations could be found here.
Payday loan help
If you need help visit the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) or call Toll-Free 1-800-388-2227 for assistance with credit problems and creditors.
For detailed review of payday lenders in each city, please click the link: