Page last reviewed: 30 Jan 2019
- Loan calculator – compare 7 companies in Indiana;
- Legal information – consumer rights and obligations of lenders;
- Payday loan help – what to do if you are in trouble;
- Cities – detailed review of payday lenders in biggest cities in Indiana;
Payday loans calculator
Important features of Indiana payday lending laws:
- The maximum amount of loan is $605.
- The loan term can not be less than 14 days.
- The finance charge shall not exceed 15 percent for the first $250 of loan, 13 percent for amount greater than $250 and less than or equal to $400 and 10 percent of the amount over $500.
Summary of regulations could be found here.
Payday loan help
If you need help visit the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) or call Toll-Free 1-800-388-2227 for assistance with credit problems and creditors.
For detailed review of payday lenders in each city, please click the link:
Payday loans review in Indiana